Effective Date: September 25, 2020
6. Monitoring use of the site. You agree that St. Joe has no obligation to, but may monitor and review information you transmit over the Site, without notice to you. St. Joe reserves the right to modify, remove, and prevent conduct, communication, or content which it deems in its discretion may be harmful to St. Joe, or to users, or that may violate the law. You hereby acknowledge and consent to this monitoring, reviewing and removal.
7. Use of suggestions and material provided by you. In the event that you provide material, suggestions, information or comments ("Submissions") to St. Joe, or post any Submissions in the interactive portions of the Site, you grant St. Joe a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free (meaning that we are not required to pay you to use your Submissions), sublicensable and worldwide license to use, modify, create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute each Submission in connection with the Site, our business, or the promotion thereof in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter devised. St. Joe reserves the right to use your Submissions in its discretion, with no compensation to you.
130 Richard Jackson Blvd., Suite 200
Panama City Beach, Florida, 32407
Phone: (850) 231-6400, or via email: Legal@joe.com
© The St. Joe Company 2020 All Rights Reserved.
25. LAND SALES DISCLAIMERS
The property described on the Site and the online information source are situated within the State of Florida. Each posting relating to a particular property is provided solely for informational purposes. All information is subject to change without notice and information you deem important may be omitted. Refer to sales contract and related offering documents and applicable homeowners' association materials for important information about the property. This informational posting is not intended to be an offering to residents in any jurisdiction where prior registration is required, and further information will not be provided to these residents. An offer to purchase real property can only be initiated by a consumer at the sales center for the particular community where St. Joe is selling lots or homes. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
For all prospective purchasers of condominium units being sold by St. Joe, ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
To the extent applicable, obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and read it before signing anything. No Federal agency has adjudged the merits or value, if any, of any of the properties listed on the Site.
26. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
St. Joe is pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. St. Joe encourages and supports an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
27. REAL ESTATE RELATED DISCLAIMERS
RiverCamps on Crooked Creek, SouthWood, SummerCamp Beach, WaterColor, Watersound Camp Creek, Watersound Origins and WaterSound West Beach communities have been registered with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development or the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau under the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act. Obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and read it before signing anything. No Federal agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of this property.
The information and materials contained in the Site about St. Joe and its properties and communities, and all photos, renderings, plans, prices, land uses, improvements, amenities, dimensions, specifications, materials and availability depicted in the Site of any St. Joe community are conceptual in nature and are subject to change or cancellation without notice or obligation. Scenes may include artist's renderings, and may be of locations or activities not on the property or not yet completed. St. Joe does not guarantee the obligations of unaffiliated builders who may build and sell homes in its communities. Ownership of a residence in a St. Joe community does not grant any use of or access to any of its clubs, all of which may require the purchase of separate memberships pursuant to each club's rules or by the imposition of other conditions on use. Eligibility to join a club depends on its rules, which are subject to change. Illustrations are artist's depictions only and may differ from completed improvements. Additional fees may apply for use of clubs or private amenities. Certain amenities may not be complete and completion is neither warranted nor guaranteed.
28. SECURITIES DISCLAIMERS AND FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS LOOKING STATEMENTS
The materials and information contained on the Site do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities in The St. Joe Company or any of its affiliates. Furthermore, the Site may contain information and press releases about and by St. Joe. Although this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared by St. Joe, St. Joe disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information. To the extent that any information is deemed to be a 'forward looking statement' as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, this information is intended to fit within the "safe harbor" provided therein. These forward looking statements are subject to material risk factors which are described in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q found on the Site. Forward looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. The Site is not intended to make any investment representations about The St. Joe Company or its affiliates and should not be viewed as such.
29. BROKER PARTICIPATION